Womens Trip to Chile, October 2019 Hosted by Founder Dayana Brooke
Travel is emotive and transformative and we are so fortunateJoin our Founder Dayana Brooke on an epic small group of just 10 women to Chile, South America. And see Chile through her eyes, a country that is home to her parents and grandparents and one that she has visited for over 30 years.
Dayana ...' I'm super excited to finally be hosting and sharing 10 incredible women from all over the women, on a small group tour of Chile like never before.
This Chile will offers an insight into Chilean culture, people, food, way of life, different geographies, how to get around and learn a little Spanish along the way.
I have picked my favourite hotels that are all eco and sustainable, giving back to local communities and nature and luxury with all the mod cons to make your stay memorable and unforgettable.
I will share with you and teach you ways of being a sustainable traveller and how to travel mindfully with minimal impact on our amazing planet. You will walk away with friendships, new vision on life and perhaps your own business or ventures, knowledgeable, adventurous and well rested by inspired.
Chile is a country like no other on Planet Earth
I've personally designed this trip from my own travel since I was a little girl to more recent travels as I've gotten to know the resorts and hotels on a personal level.
Now more than ever, Mother Earth needs us to be empowered, to learn, support and share with those around us, ways to be sustainable, our whys and ultimately reconnect with nature, our life force.
So tell your best friend, sister, neighbour, neighbour's neighbour, aunty, mum or grandmother to join you on this epic trip.
Spots are limited 10 so book now.
Come and Explore Chile with Me
Costs and Inclusions: October 2019
• 2 nights in Santiago in a single room at Luciano K with daily breakfast
• 2 nights in Vik Chile in a twin share room (or paid single) with all meals, excursions
• 1 night in Valparaiso at Casa Higueros twin share room, with all meals, guides (or paid single)
• 3 nights in Chiloe at Ocio Territorial Hotel and Spa in a twin share room, with all meals, excursions (or paid single)
• 3 nights in Patagonia at Explora in a twin share room, with all meals, excursions (or paid single)
• Electric bike and walking tour in Santiago
• Private transfers from Santiago to Vik Chile, to Valparaiso and SCL Airport
• All breakfasts, lunches and dinners, wine paired at dinner, non-alcoholic drinks
• Complimentary spa treatment at Vik Chile, yoga class
• Vegan BBQ dinner on the 10th of October 2019
• Private transfers and Ferry crossing to and from resorts at Ocio Territorial and Explora Patagonia
• 2 domestic flights, LA69 SCL MHC and LA285 PMC PUQ with baggage
• Gratuities and tips
• Tour concludes after breakfast at Explora, with a transfer back to Punta Arenas airport
• Handmade amenity bag with bamboo cutlery, napkin, body soap (bring your own coffee cup and water bottle)
• Fully hosted by Dayana Brooke, Founder of The Sustainable Traveller™
ps. Want more?
Ask us about onwards travel to Santiago, Atacama, Peru, cruise throuh the Fjords and more