All travel referred to on this site is arranged by ATAS accredited Travel Advisor Dayana Brooke, an Independent Travel Advisor affiliated with travel group Savenio and member of Virtuoso (Location Sydney)
By booking with The Sustainable Traveller™ you agree to the following:
- All flights and travel are carbon offset
- To ensure each travel enquiry is fully qualified and we adequately spend time with those who have genuine travel enquiries, an upfront travel booking fee is payable before any work or itinerary is discussed. All rates in AUD, USD or EUR equivalent.
- Itineraries that involve multi-destinations, flights, land arrangements, $300 for solo traveller, $500 applies for 2-4 people, $750 for a family of 5 (with 3 children), $1000 and above for larger families and groups.
- This fee is nonrefundable and in addition to any other deposits required by tour, cruise or land operators to secure their product
- All hotels bookings, a booking fee applies per room: $35 applies for 1 to 3 nights, $55 for up to 5 nights, $110 for 5 nights or more
- For international flights only, a booking fee applies per person: $110 for up to 3 flights, $190 for up to 5 flights, $300 for 5 flights or more
- For cruising, a booking fee applies per person: $150 for cruise bookings up to 7 days, $250 for cruise bookings 7 days or more
- With shore excursions, pre and post or any additional land arrangements, $150 per person up to 7 days, $250 for 7 days or more
- For touring packages, a booking fee applies per person: $110 for up to 7 days, $190 for 7 days or more
- Bespoke itinerary planning and consulting with our Founder from $150 per hour. With a senior consultant from $100 an hour
- Last minute travel arrangements can be arranged and quoted at time of consultation
- To discuss our membership plans for frequent travellers, small enterprises, C-Suite, Talent, Workshops or Retreat, please enquire: email@example.com
- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended via our preferred provider SureSave or Covermore, or show proof of your own existing cover
- Cancellations are permitted and must be made in writing by the person who signed the booking form. In additional to supplier, airline and partner travel fees, our cancellations fee is $500. All other supplier refund policies will be advised at time of booking.
- Once booked, changes are permitted subject to suppliers costs in addition to our fee of $100 per person, per change
- Please advise to The Sustainable Traveller of any pre existing medical conditions or any personal situation that may affect your planned travel arrangements.
- It is up to the traveller to be responsible for your own passport validity, visas and any vaccinations. We will advise you of the requirements and remind you of the details 30 days prior to travel.
- We are a boutique travel agency, specialising in sustainable travel to ensure we travel as responsibly and consciously as possible. This is why we have travel consulting fees for each booking, changes and cancellations. This is ensures your booking is managed to best of our ability
- We are closely affiliated with preferred travel partners and network, to provide you with the best personalised travel experience, upgrades, amenities and inclusions. We offer a 24/7 full travel agency service, bespoke travel, experience and knowledge.
- Our Founder Dayana Brooke, is passionate about preservation and conservation of the environment and animals. She is well known in the travel industry for her passion and views on sustainable travel. She leads by example and wants to change the way you view and book travel to be sustainable.
Mother Nature Thanks You